About
⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭
10,038 glops
Female from United States born on April 13th member since Jan. 30, 2016 283 sketches uploaded 158 fans  
4,087 profile views
Welcome to my profile.
fan me please
i beg of you. pretty please with sugar on top. thank you very much my fellow chum.
i believe in mIrAcLeS

the demogorgon looks like plantera

my last profile pic looked too happy so i changed it to fit my personality lol
i changed it again and it still fits my personality lol
i changed it again and it fits my evil plans of stealing my sister's stash food
now this one's just pure beauty
oh man this ones even more beautiful
lol this ones cool
this ones cooler cuz none of my irl friends will answer their damn phones and im mad :V


So one thing that REALLY bothers me is people who fan me ONLY for FNaF. Please, if you fan, don't only fan for one thing. Thanks.

k im back now

Names you may call me:
Cheese
Old Sport
Macaroni

Stuff about me:
-i'm an aries ♈️ lol
-i have this inside joke where desk fans are evil and so are closets
-i'm too lazy to write more stuff on here at this current moment in time which is 12:49pm in the afternoon
-i bet 80% of the homestuck fandom will not believe me when i say my birthday is 4/13 (cuz it actually is!!) the other 20% will probably be like "i'm so jellyyyyy" or "noice" lol
-i am homestuck garbage as you can tell

Favorite stuff:
Color: Purple
Game: Terraria or HiveSwap
Movie: IT (the new one that just came out)
Shows: Ghost Adventures


Emojis that I find somewhat scary and idk why: 🤡😺👴🌚🌝🌞☃️⛄️🍟😙🤓🤑😇😋

Fandoms I'm in:
Terraria
Cave Story
HomeStuck/HiveSwap

:o) hOnK ( ͡° ͜o ͡°)

BALROG IS THE KOOL AID MAN

Awesome People You Should Fan Because They Are Awesome And Because I Said So And Because Their Art Is Awesome And They Are Great Friends:

Coffee_Cakes
Lillia_thehog
Myth
Comet noodle
Spring☆Trigger
Rainbowlilyartist
SpringLockGamer
Crystal93//moved
Sugar•Demon

hOnK hOnK rIcHiE


MOM STOOP EATING MY COOKIESSSSSSS

Milestones: yee
10 fans ✅
20 fans ✅
30 fans ✅
40 fans ✅
50 fans ✅
60 fans ✅
70 fans ✅
80 fans ✅
90 fans ✅
100 fans ✅
110 fans ✅
120 fans ✅
130 fans ✅
140 fans ✅
150 fans ✅ (oh my gog i made it
to 150 )
160 fans ❌ o hey

Get featured ✅
Get gifts ✅
Get in the top 25 in a compo ✅
Get 1st in the daily challenge ✅

Social Stuff (whatever the heck it is)
DeviantArt: impossibleCandy: http://solarcheese.deviantart.com/?rnrd=222462
YouTube: ImpossibleCandy: https://www.youtube.com/c/ImpossibleCandy
Twitter: ImpossibleCandy https://twitter.com/ImpossibleCandy
Snapchat: allhailzillyhoo
Wattpad: impossibleCandy

i like the smell of hotel air conditioners

My #1 favorite drawing currently: (and i'd appreciate it actually getting likes tee hee)
http://app.sketchclub.com/sketch/10959432

i'm trying to make this bio thing short and not super long like it used to be.
hey look its really long again oh well lol

PB & J by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 1   9   5 Jan. 14, 2018
Stairs Race by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 10   4 Jan. 14, 2018
some sollux yee by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 12   3 Jan. 1, 2018
Terezi by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 16   0 Dec. 28, 2017
Kanaya and Porrim by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 10   4 Dec. 27, 2017
Folykl and Kuprum by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 3   14   4 Dec. 16, 2017
Pixel Aradia by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 15   0 Dec. 7, 2017
Chahut Maenad by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 1   15   1 Dec. 3, 2017
gamzeewise by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 14   6 Nov. 24, 2017

Error Sans by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 2   58   19 Aug. 17, 2016
I Said, Can I Get An Amen? by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 5   47   40 July 1, 2017
E S C A P E . by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 2   45   30 March 11, 2017
Twisted Carnival by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 3   36   17 June 17, 2017
Lolbit (FNaF World) by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 2   35   25 Jan. 30, 2016
Pixel Ennard! by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 3   33   6 Feb. 18, 2017
A Storm Is Brewing... by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 3   29   10 July 14, 2017
Five Nights at Freddy's! by ⭐️impossibleCandy 🍭 1   30   8 Feb. 11, 2017

Have any questions or problems? Check out the online help and forums!